In order to receive indemnity, you are requested to prepare a package of documents
All documents on traumatic injury must be presented after medical treatment is completed!In case of traumatic injury
Summary from a medical facility with the diagnosis and treatment time, to confirm the injured person applied to clinic concerning damage to its health
Medical note from First-Aid Point or Trauma Department of outpatients clinic (hospital) confirming traumatic injuries and issued within 24 hrs after the accident
Medical documents must detail, inter alia, the following:
- date, time and circumstances of receiving the traumas;
- all-inclusive clinical diagnosis. If disability of the Ist, IInd or IIIrd - degree is confirmed
In the event of death:
- authenticated certificate from the Social Security Medical Assessment Board (MSE) on assigning the disability group; (for affected persons aged under 16 – copy of certificate from the Social Security Board at the place of residence of the parents, guardian, trustee);
- copy of appointment for Medical social assessment (MSE) (according to Form 088/u), authenticated by the seal of the medical clinic and copy of the corresponding return slip authenticated by the issuing organisation;
- extracts from medical documents of Injured Person on treatment following the event which caused the disability group, with date and details of the reported event (i.e. traumas etc.); anamnesis of the reported pathology and information on former diseases; comprehensive clinical diagnosis, treatment start and end dates; diagnostic testing results (X-ray analysis, computer tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), sample testing etc.), confirming the diagnosis, information on treatment;
- In addition, the Company may request the following:
- Extract from inpatient's record (for inpatient treatment) and from outpatient record (for outpatient treatment) for the last 5 (five) years (if an illness caused disability) describing the general state of health, exact diagnosis and dates when diagnoses were set. Prescribed and performed treatment, as well as hospitalisation dates;
- Medical report on assessment by the Social Security Medical Assessment Board (MSE) prepared according to the statutory form.
If motor vehicle, motorcycle, moped are damaged:
- Notarized copy of the Death Certificate;
- Copy of document according to current legislation with the cause of death of the Insured (i.e. Medical Certificate on Cause of Death / Forensic Examination Report, Death Certificate etc.);
- photo-video materials with recorded outer appearance, condition of damaged property and its location in the immediate area after the insured event happened; or give Insurer the opportunity to inspect the damaged motor vehicle, motorcycle, moped;
- documents from competent authorities (i.e. State Traffic Police (GIBDD)), confirming the fact, date and reasons of the insured event that caused damage to motor vehicle, motorcycle, moped, as well as a list describing the damages;
- vehicle ownership certificate; registration certificate - for automobiles, motorcycle / contract for purchase- sale of moped, registration certificate for moped;
- documents confirming the price for restorative repair:
- price estimate / repair cost estimate, order for repair work or an expert opinion prepared by an organization with the corresponding license, as well as a copy of this license;
- documents, confirming the actual payment for reconstructive repair (i.e. receipts, payment slips, work completion protocol) if repair was performed before receiving indemnity.In case of damage to the smartphone, iPhone, tablet, iPad, photo and video equipment, laptop, MacBook:
1) photo-video records showing the exterior, condition of damaged property and its location in the setting after the event insured took place;
2) documents from competent authorities (i.e. Patrol Police), confirming the fact, date and reasons of the insured event, as well as damage to property;
3) documents confirming the cost of repair work:
- estimated budget / repair cost estimate, order for repair work or an expert opinion prepared by an organization with the corresponding license, as well as a copy of this license;
- documents, confirming the actual payment for reconstructive repair (i.e. receipts, payment slips, work completion protocol) if repair was performed before receiving indemnity. In all situations you are kindly requested to present the following:
Please Note! Copies of documents presented to Insurer must have the seal of organization that issued the original document or authorised by a Notary. Where required Company may request other documents according to Insurance Rules,
- request for indemnity (Insurer will send you the template form after receiving the notification on event insured);
- copy of the affected person's passport (1st page + page with the residential address);
- copy of passport details of the indemnity recipient (1st page + page with the residential address), if the indemnity recipient is not the affected party (e.g. lawful representative of an underaged child, the heir);
- if legal action was initiated, with request to compensate inflicted damage – the Court ruling.
- a notarized copy of the Certificate of Right to Inheritance (i.e. indemnity payout under the Insurance Contract) – in case of death of the Injured Person and the heir receiving the insurance compensation /indemnity.
truthfully confirming the fact and circumstances of the accident that took place.
Decision on indemnity will be made within 15 (fifteen) business days
after the injured Party presented the last batch of required original documents.
Indemnity is paidout
by bank transfer to the settlement account detailed in Application for indemnity, within 5 (five) business days
after adopting decision to payout indemnity.